December 3, 2008

advent.

Greetings and happy advent. I am swimming in a sea of school work trying to remember that we have entered the wonderful advent season. By this time next week I will be finished with my first semester of school. At that point I hope to embark on the makings of Christmas presents and taking more photos! Zach and I just visited our dearest friends Matt, Flo and their son Benjamin. It was great. We drove down to Georgia to see them - it only took 5 hours. Here is a glimpse of that trip and our Thanksgiving day with some new friends. It was my first attempt at putting together a Thanksgiving meal - note to self, you don't get a nap on T-day when you are the cook. However, I DID IT - with many thanks to Lydia and Lauren!! ~ cheers
    

   

   

Now for our trip to Georgia to see the Naults...

  


How can you not fall in love with this adorable face!

         



    

                               

Family photo!

Tienes dientes, Benjamin Mateo?




My love.



No comments:

quotes.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. ~ mlk