May 27, 2010

Rituals.

Never fails between 7 and 8pm baby girl likes to do jumping jacks or something! I treasure these sweet moments with her and can't wait to create many more rituals together, as a family, and between her and Zach.

Do you remember favorite rituals you had with your family growing up?

I loved on Saturday mornings when John (stepdad) would make pancakes and we would take our fork and turn them into states and try to guess what state it was.

I find myself so grateful for this little bean, thankful for this easy pregnancy, and slightly anxious but also dreaming about our future together!

Just a glimpse...

I think these will be my first sewing project for the little bean, little booties with velcro. I'll share the final project. Pattern by Amy Butler.

~ peace


1 comment:

Emily said...

You're going to be a great mom, Jill. So excited for you!

quotes.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. ~ mlk